Monday, March 12, 2012

harrod's

Today I went to Harrod's.  It's the department store to rule all department stores.  It's the kind of place where you walk in and feel like trash immediately because you can't afford to buy anything more than one teeny tiny scoop of ice cream and even then only because it's take away (NOT to be eaten inside the store!!!) and take away is cheaper.  It's the kind of store that houses every item known to man, but you have to be able to pay for it.  (We found a scarf there worth over 2,000 pounds).  The toy shop is amazing, the candy store is beautiful, and they have an entire corner dedicated to Harry Potter.  Everything is Gucci and Prada and a little girl's nightgown is a hundred pounds, but it's so fun to walk through.  I can't imagine actually buying something there, but one day when I marry a millionaire I'll finally get to walk out with my green Herrod's bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment