Tuesday, March 13, 2012

dickens

Anyone who knows me well knows that I love old houses.  Old houses where Charles Dickens once lived are extra great. Realistically this museum only takes like half an hour to see and it contained mostly just paintings and letters written by Dickens, but it was still interesting. We returned home to a massive blockage in the pipes and let me tell you, it smells amazingly disgusting in here. I'm pretty sure my nose hair has been burned away.  I'm thinking about inviting over the weird old guy in my ward that always has ten minute long stories to tell us which I can't understand because A) He has a weird accent, B) He has very few teeth, and C) His nose hairs are SO LONG and SO DISTRACTING. I'd be doing us both a favor by burning all that away. I miss you, America (home of crazy old guys that are relatively easy to understand, sinks that just have one adjustable temperature faucet instead of one faucet for hot and one for cold, and hamburgers that you aren't expected to eat with a fork.  Because that's just wrong).

No comments:

Post a Comment