Tuesday, February 14, 2012

that’s amore

After visiting the Tate Modern Museum today, I came home to find this on my bed, courtesy of one of the guys here at the London Centre. (He gave every girl--all 35 of us--a rose!  Thanks for being so thoughtful!)



And then, as if that wasn't enough, I found this sitting on the floor of our bedroom:



And these (real pearl earrings, bracelet, and two necklaces) are waiting at home for me.



He's probably embarrassed that I posted this, but it made my day and I just had to brag about him for a minute (plus this blog only reaches like 5 people so no worries there).  I figured that Valentine's Day in London would be just like any other day since we're on estrogen-overload in the Centre, but it was so much better than I expected.  Thank you!  And I love you all.

:)

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment